Sat, Oct 13|
The Sycamore Winery
Pumpkin patch, live music, food trucks, pumpkin chucking contest, hot cocoa, fire pits, ciders, and autumn inspired cocktails. Just a few of our favorite things. More details to come, but save the date for our first Harvest Party on Saturday, October 13.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2018, 5:00 PM – Oct 14, 2018, 10:00 PM
The Sycamore Winery, 1320 Durkees Ferry Rd, West Terre Haute, IN 47885, USA
About The Event
- Join us for our fall Harvest Party on Saturday, October 13 from 5-10pm. Here are the details...
- Jacob McCullough will be playing on the patio from 6-9pm
- Select the perfect pumpkin or mum from our Great Pumpkin Patch between 5-9pm (or until dark). There will be a large variety of pumpkins and mums for sale of all sizes and price points.
- Reserve a fire pit with friends or family that evening at our Get Toasted night
- Grab some buffalo-inspired dishes from Red Frazier food truck or rolled ice cream from Holy Rollin from 5-10pm
- Look for our new fall drink menu at the bar (maybe even a new wine selection!)
- Who doesn't want to chuck a pumpkin into the lake? Hit the target and win some Big Leaf Brewing gear! More details to come on this, as we still build our pumpkin slingshot.
Let us know you are coming: https://www.facebook.com/events/234893767374218/